- Raspberry PI and Tor for slightly easier OPSEC
- Data exfiltration through the VMware hypervisor
- Encoding Web Shells in PNG IDAT chunks
- Taking screenshots using XSS and the HTML5 Canvas
- Exploit: Symfony2 – local file disclosure vulnerability
- Extending Burp Suite to solve reCAPTCHA
- Decrypting suhosin sessions and cookies.
- Google TOTP Two-factor Authentication for PHP
- Exploit: PHPCaptcha / Securimage is not secure.
- PHP Remote File Inclusion command shell using data://
- Hardening and securing PHP on Linux
- Using php://filter for local file inclusion
Tag Archives: SOAP
XML is widely used throughout PHP applications in the representation arbitrary data structures such as with SOAP and REST web services. It supports the use of external entities allowing you to bring in information from external sources. This is useful … Continue reading