- Raspberry PI and Tor for slightly easier OPSEC
- Data exfiltration through the VMware hypervisor
- Encoding Web Shells in PNG IDAT chunks
- Taking screenshots using XSS and the HTML5 Canvas
- Exploit: Symfony2 – local file disclosure vulnerability
- Extending Burp Suite to solve reCAPTCHA
- Decrypting suhosin sessions and cookies.
- Google TOTP Two-factor Authentication for PHP
- Exploit: PHPCaptcha / Securimage is not secure.
- PHP Remote File Inclusion command shell using data://
- Hardening and securing PHP on Linux
- Using php://filter for local file inclusion
Tag Archives: Burp Extender
By extending the Burp Suite and integrating it with a CAPTCHA solving farm you can enable the automated bypassing of CAPTCHA within all burp tools; seamlessly replacing all CAPTCHA with their correct solutions. This post will show how I’ve extended … Continue reading