- Raspberry PI and Tor for slightly easier OPSEC
- Data exfiltration through the VMware hypervisor
- Encoding Web Shells in PNG IDAT chunks
- Taking screenshots using XSS and the HTML5 Canvas
- Exploit: Symfony2 – local file disclosure vulnerability
- Extending Burp Suite to solve reCAPTCHA
- Decrypting suhosin sessions and cookies.
- Google TOTP Two-factor Authentication for PHP
- Exploit: PHPCaptcha / Securimage is not secure.
- PHP Remote File Inclusion command shell using data://
- Hardening and securing PHP on Linux
- Using php://filter for local file inclusion