- Raspberry PI and Tor for slightly easier OPSEC
- Data exfiltration through the VMware hypervisor
- Encoding Web Shells in PNG IDAT chunks
- Taking screenshots using XSS and the HTML5 Canvas
- Exploit: Symfony2 – local file disclosure vulnerability
- Extending Burp Suite to solve reCAPTCHA
- Decrypting suhosin sessions and cookies.
- Google TOTP Two-factor Authentication for PHP
- Exploit: PHPCaptcha / Securimage is not secure.
- PHP Remote File Inclusion command shell using data://
- Hardening and securing PHP on Linux
- Using php://filter for local file inclusion
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I recently discovered a vulnerability affecting the Symfony2 Framework versions 2.0.0-2.0.10. In short, by by parsing user supplied XML in any way (e.g. SOAP API, RSS feed, unserializing an object) it is possible to disclose the contents of arbitrary files from the … Continue reading